Job Opportunity: Senior Level Web Application Developer

Adam Ballai minddog at cox.net
Thu Jul 13 15:25:05 MST 2006

Hey All,

   I have another shoe to fit, please see below:

 Senior Web Application Developer

 We are seeking a seasoned web application developer with expertise in LAMP
 style environments.  The individual will be working with our development
 team on all aspects of our e-commerce software product. To qualify, you must
 be an expert in all design concepts, doesn't mind working with an existing
 codebase, and innovating with new and existing technologies to create a
 truely great web experience.  You should be a self-starter, organized, and
 enjoy working in a non-traditional environment. Additionally, you MUST be
 located in the valley of Arizona and be able to work in our office.

 Required Skills:

 - Expert in PHP Development, PHP4 and PHP5
 - Well knowledged and versed in HTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, SSL, Javascript,
 and other web based technologies.
 - Knowledgeable in Smarty Templating
 - An expert in web security is a plus.
 - Expert in problem solving
 - Experienced in using and maintaining Subversions and bugzilla
 - Knowledge of e-commerce platforms is a HUGE plus.
 - You should be very good at Linux system administration, and be able to
 deploy and troubleshoot applications.
 - You should be very detailed oriented and be able to code, test and
 deploy your applications to our existing code base.
 - Current knowledge of cross-browser and browser version scripting issues.
 - Experience contributing to large-scale development projects
 - Concepts in information architecture and Website usability
 - Creative, coming up with new ways to meet business objectives
 - A quick learner, who can master and juggle multiple projects
 simultaneously, without much supervision
 - Hungry and motivated to work hard, and be rewarded as we continue to
 grow
 - Light design experience and/or server administration experience are
 strong pluses
 - Ready to start immediately

 About Us

 Desert Dog Marketing, LLC is one of the leading e-commerce software
 companies in the world. We are small, but growing quickly. Our work
 environment is fast-paced and challenging, but also flexible and fun. You
 can view our application at www.pinnaclecart.com. We are offering a
 competitive salary + health benefits after 90 days employment. Ownership
 in the company is an option for the right individual.

 Please send your CV to jobs at pinnaclecart.com with the subject Senior Web
 Application Developer

--
Adam Ballai
Chief Technology Officer - Pinnacle Cart Shopping Cart Software
adam at pinnaclecart.com
Phone: (602) 252-6165
Fax: (602) 252-6167
http://www.pinnaclecart.com