Ubuntu tape backup

Nate Plamondon nplamondon at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 10:06:08 MST 2006

I recently acquired a Dell PowerVault 120T SCSI tape autochanger for
use with my Ubuntu Dapper machine at home.  I have precious little
experience with tape backups and could use a little help.  I have thus
far tried using amanda (no autochanger support) and bacula (doesn't
want to use my autochanger).  I think bacula could fulfill my needs,
but I'm not entirely sure how to configure it to work properly.  I
could also use a hand setting up a sane backups scheme.  I have some
ideas, but I would like an experienced opinion.  Thanks in advance!

--
Nate Plamondon
nplamondon AT gmail D0T com