ES mtg tomorrow

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Jul 12 02:23:41 MST 2006

moin moin,

this month's east side meeting is Thursday at 19:00.

The meeting is at Sequoia, but will probably be in the computer lab like
last month as our normal room is being used for storage over the summer.

Dennis will do his presentation on System Rescue CD,
http://www.SysRescCD.org/. Thanks to Dennis for his patience as we didn't
get to that presentation because some fool of a long hair talked too
much... /me apologizes to Dennis.

He might also give us a demo of Beagle,
http://www.gnome.org/projects/beagle/.

I'd like to thank Joseph for his wonderful story to kick off the "How I
use Free Software" series. Let me know at the meeting if you'd like to do
that segment this month.

GNU/Linux Stammtisch is next Tuesday.

As a reminder, the west side meeting location has changed. It's now near
I-17 and Bell.

2820 West Kelton Lane Phoenix, AZ 85053

We had food and drinks at the west side meeting last month. We're going to
try to do that for both of the general meetings this month as well.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  In order to live free and happily, you must sacrifice boredom.
#  It is not always an easy sacrifice.