browser window bigger than screen

Bart Garst bartgarst at cox.net
Tue Jul 11 05:51:53 MST 2006

> On Sat, 8 Jul 2006, Darrin Chandler wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Jul 07, 2006 at 11:34:48PM -0700, Bob Holtzman wrote:
> > > The browser window is O.K. if you're talking about it filling
> the monitor
> > > screen. The site display is larger than the browser window.
>
> > You may be able to select different monitors through a control panel,
> > which would adjust X's calculation of DPI.
>
> I'll try this as soon as I can get some time. I'm wondering if this would
> be a unique setting for morningstar.com or if it would be generally
> useable.

I'm confused.
Your browser window is ok. I take that to mean you can still access the
window controls in the upper right corner (close, minimize, maximize).

The site display is larger than the browser window? Do you mean you are
tying to view a site designed to fit in a 1280x720 window through an 800x600
window?

Thanks,
Bart