system adm using cvs

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Fri Jul 7 17:54:25 MST 2006

On Fri, Jul 07, 2006 at 04:16:01PM -0700, Mike Garfias wrote:
> I've done it with SVN.  Its great.

Lots of people do this, and it seems a good enough idea that I'm going
to start. There are times when I *really* wished I'd had version control
on configs!

> _IF_ everyone uses it.  Otherwise it ends up causing some confusion when you
> do a check in and you see changes you didn't make.

Hmm. Too many people wearing captain hats? Changing root password and
fixing sudoers should do the trick...

dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/
http://www.stilyagin.com/  |