treo phone

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 15:56:49 MST 2006

Betty, you indicated you could use a phone purchased elsewhere if it was
previouslt an Altel phone.  But you did not say why you believe that.  Did
Altel tel you that or are you basing it on other information?  I certainly
would not want to risk the $ before getting the nod directly from them so
they can't refuse you service to that phone.  I expect you have done this
but thought I ought to warn about it anyway.

Frankly, I think it is disgusting how the celll companies will only service
phones they sell rather than servicing any phone models they have approved
regardless of source.  Nevertheless, they do it so a lot of people have been
refused service after buying a phone from other sources.

--
"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the
transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them."

Patrick Henry quote