Local classes [Was: Re: O'reilly's learninglab worthwhile?]

Mark Jarvis mark.jarvis at pvmail.maricopa.edu
Tue Jan 31 12:51:36 MST 2006

Most of the community colleges offer an advanced *nix class, but it's
hard to get enrollees, so they're often offered only once a year. (PVCC
offers one spring semester only.)

Computer class enrollment all over the district has been dropping the
last few semesters. This semester at PVCC, both basic Linux classes
(CIS126DL) and the advanced Linux class (CIS238) were dropped due to too
few students signing up for them.

-mj-