SQL Relational tables theory

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Jan 31 07:45:26 MST 2006

On Mon, 2006-01-30 at 23:59 -0700, Derek Neighbors wrote:

> Again... it's past my bedtime so maybe I misread this.  I noticed you
> posted on the rails list.  Know that ActiveRecord has some magic mojo to
> make these relationships VERY transparent. :)
----
speaking of rails (or more specifically ruby)...it's becoming evident to
me that using rails is exceedingly difficult to me because I have made
no effort to learn ruby.

Though I prefer not to get the dirt under my nails, I apparently need to
move some earth in the process of planting so anyone want to offer
recommendation on which book I should be using to gently guide me into
ruby land?

Thanks

Craig