session restarts @ login

bmike1 at mcleodusa.net bmike1 at mcleodusa.net
Mon Jan 30 21:29:48 MST 2006

Oh my goodness! Now I know what the problem is; df reports that the disk
is full (discovered after running 'man <cmd>'). About 3 years ago I ran
into the same problem and resolved it by creating a new home dir on
/dev/hda3 and then moving the contents of my home directory there. I must
not have told it that this is where my new home is because I know fsck
only runs on /dev/hda2 Uh-OHHHHHH. I guesas that I don't know what I'm
doing. Would someone give me a hand?