BIOS headache

Joseph Huber joe.huber at cox.net
Thu Jan 26 22:50:40 MST 2006

That was it.

It's a pavilion that came with a 40G Western Digital that I then put a 250G Maxtor in. The update (booted as XP) decided to put the WD drive before the Maxtor in the boot order and there's nothing on the WD drive (other than the XP Home I erased when I bought the thing about a year ago... it's a long story).

joe