Anyone have an old AT computer case they aren't using?

Bupkus bupkus2 at cox.net
Wed Jan 25 13:22:45 MST 2006

I have this old pc a neighbor found in his garage and I'm wondering if
it's worth the effort.

Inside it has:
small motherboard labeled as a Gainwood 5VPA REV 1.1
with two chips labeled as VIA, VT82C598MVP and VT82C586B.
The bios displays "AGP-PCI BIOS for VIA-MVP3 5VPA-V1.4" at post.
The CPU lists as AMD K6-2/350 again in the bios.
32MB PC100

The case is in terrible shape but it does boot and it has Windows 98
installed on its 4.3MB Samsung hdd.
The PSU says 250W and seems to be ok.  If I can get a decent case maybe
I can get a little more ram and build it up for someone local, like a
neighborhood kid.

Thanks.