tech and google on KJZZ

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Jan 24 15:06:32 MST 2006

moin moin,

Wed at 11:00 KJZZ will be doing a live local show on technology in .az.us.

Rene will start off covering cities like Tempe and Chandler rolling out
citywide WiFi access including the social effects and will also check in
with Google about its plans for the Valley.

They have room for comments on the web site and will be taking calls
during the show tomorrow.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to
#  see it tried on him personally. -- Abraham Lincoln