programming on linux

Scott spbz at cox.net
Mon Jan 23 16:40:41 MST 2006

I'm not sure about perl and python, I usually use vim there.  For java,
you may want to try out eclipse, it's cross-platform, like java is, so
you can run it in windows, linux, a mac, and solaris.  It's here:

http://www.eclipse.org/

It's even got its own built-in tutorial that teaches you how to write
Hello World.

-Scott