monitor disposal

Scott spbz at cox.net
Sat Jan 14 11:10:43 MST 2006

I'm still relatively new to the area, so I'm not sure exactly where and
when, if there's a regular schedule for it.  A quick google search for
"monitor recycle phoenix" (without the quotes) found several links.  It
appears there is a local group called AZStRUT that works with Data
Doctors and possibly some others to do random computer recycling.  I,
too, would be interested in finding out more about this service.

AZStRUT webpage: http://www.azstrut.org/
Article talking about it:
http://www.azcentral.com/12news/consumer/articles/recyclingoldcomputers-CR.html
Data Doctors: http://www.datadoctors.com/