iCal file shift (Was: Re: Photos)

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Fri Jan 13 10:14:19 MST 2006

Derek Neighbors said:

> That doesn't seem to be the issue.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=86090919&size=o

Interesting.  My calendar shows all the dates correct (see attached).
Yours shows them all shifted one day early EXCEPT the InstallFest.  That's
probably a hint of some kind.

I am a complete novice at these iCal files, etc.  Does someone else want
to debug this?

>> What did you want to comment on?
>
> On the iCal article.

I'll see what it takes to comment on an article.  I did not see it as a
needed feature since the old sight rarely got any comments.  In fact,
about a year or more ago I posted an article on the site whose only
purpose was to ask for comments.  As I recall, it finaly got one comment
after 3 weeks.  It did not seem to be a feature desired by the group.

Alan