Photos (Was: Re: Ann: East Side Meeting, Thursday, January 12th)

Alan Dayley alandd at consultpros.com
Fri Jan 13 09:15:47 MST 2006

Eric \"Shubes\" said:

> Nice job, Alan.

Thanks.

> I'm thinking it'd be handy to have links to the pics from the calendar
> event and the news item. Is it possible to add a links there after
> they've been created?

Yes, that is doable.  I'll see if I get to it this weekend.  I try to name
the galleries so that the contents are obvious and easy to find if you
just step into the Multimedia section.

BTW, I sincerely want to encourage anyone that wants to do photos of PLUG
events to please do so.  Having photos was an itch of mine so I am
scratching it.  However, I have no problem if someone(s) want to be the
"official" photo taker for a particular event(s) on a regular basis.  Just
claim the job and I'll fall back.

Alan