looking for web-based mail management interface

Scott Barber scott at barberfam.com
Thu Jan 12 13:20:25 MST 2006

I agree I use qmailadmin and vqadmin and it works great with my qmail
MTA setup.

If you use postfix, etc. you may look at VHCS (http://vhcs.net/new/) or
ISPConfig (http://www.ispconfig.org/). It does a lot more that just
email config (apache, bind, etc.) but you may find you like it.

-Scott

P.S. Thanks to everyone about the ISP advice.