formail (was moron at perl/cgi)

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Thu Jan 12 10:34:39 MST 2006

NMS' replacement CGI scripts, especially the FormMail scripts, are
vastly improved over Matt Wright's FormMail.  Matt Wright's is riddled
with security holes, mainly allowing people to use it as a spam email
relay.  Prior to my switching to PHP's mail() function, I utilized NMS
alot, and with few problems.

Just my two cents, and a thumbs up to NMS, to add to the suggestion.

  - Tony