Cisco 678 question

Kevin plug-discuss at firstpacket.com
Wed Jan 11 12:57:05 MST 2006

Not sure which version of CBOS you are running, but you can find the manuals
here:
<http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/dsl_prod/c600s/cbos/index.h
tm>

Here's the specific section on NAT for the 2.4 release:
<http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/dsl_prod/c600s/cbos/cbos240
/03chap02.htm#xtocid19>

Doesn't look like the 'delete' action supports port-ranges like the 'add'
action.  You might have to delete each port in the range individually or
delete all the entries that match a specific inside or outside address then
add back the ones you want.  Sub-optimal either way.

Hope that helps,

...Kevin