gdm crash: session lasted less than 10 secs..

Josh Coffman josh_coffman at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 20:57:11 MST 2006

Could I get a little help?

I was messing around with xinerama getting the
external monitor working. (backed up xorg.conf) last
change and GDM started crashing when attempting to
authorize me. So I reverted to my backup conf and
rebooted. Still crashed. messages was something like:
your session lasted less than 10 seconds. GDM could
not authorize your file.... your drive may be full...

Any suggestions? I'm about to reboot and mess around.
(in windows right now.)

thanks

Shin zen ni rei
-j