How to get Konqueror to open to designated Home URL file

joe joe at tlnf.com
Mon Jan 9 07:17:52 MST 2006

.
Every time I open Konqueror, it opens the Mandriva home page.
I have tried to change this in Settings > Configure Konqueror >
Home URL to specify an html file on my local hard drive, and
that specified "Home URL" address does appear in the Home URL
location every time I check it in Settings.  However, every
time I start Konqueror, it still opens to the Mandriva home page
and I can't figure out how to get it to stop doing that and
go to the Home URL address I have specified.  When I am off line
and start Konqueror, I get this error message:

An error occurred while loading
http://start.mandriva.com/?r=Mandriva%20Linux%20release%202006.0%20
(Official)%20for%20i586:
Unknown host start.mandriva.com

How can I get this fixed/changed so it works the way it is supposed to work?