PostgreSQL enthusiasts.

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Jan 4 22:13:32 MST 2006

Am 02. Jan, 2006 schwätzte Trent Shipley so:

> To discuss and praise PostgreSQL, Tony Wasson and I will be meet, starting at
> Thursday, 2006-01-05 18:30 -7GMT at the Lux Coffeebar (see below).  (You
> will, unfortunately, have to choose between the PLUG Developer meeting and
> the PostgreSQL coffee.)
>
> If you are a PostgreSQL professional or enthusiast please join us.  If you
> think you might want to be a PostgreSQL user or are just Postgres curious
> please join us.

How about doing presentation on PostgreSQL for devel or general meetings?
AzPHP probably would like to have some as well.

ciao,

der.hans

> We will also discuss the prospects for forming a database group compared to a
> FOSS database group compared to a PostgreSQL group.
>
> ----
>
> Lux Coffeebar
> Address: 4404 N Central Ave # 1, Phoenix, AZ 85012
> Phone:  (602) 266-6469
>
> Open: Mon.-Sat. 07:00-22:00 -7GMT
>

> See also:
> http://www.postgresql.org/
> http://plug.phoenix.az.us/index.php?option=com_weblinks&catid=50&Itemid=23

#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  "I decry the current tendency to seek patents on algorithms.  There are
#  better ways to earn a living than to prevent other people from making use
#  of one's contributions to computer science."  -- Donald E. Knuth