Work at Google

Jay Jacobson jay at edgeos.com
Wed Jan 4 12:49:50 MST 2006

A friend of mine is handling Google's search (pun intended) for
software engineers in Arizona for the new Google facility in Phoenix. I
thought some folks on this list would be interested in this opportunity.
Do not email your resumes to me... I am just passing this along for a
friend to a list of likely-interested folks:

------------------------
FROM GOOGLE:
------------------------
Google's Phoenix office needs world-class engineers to join our
engineering team in developing our next-generation search engine and
related technologies. We're working on problems in a number of areas,
including cutting-edge information retrieval algorithms, scalability
issues related to dealing with huge amounts of data and a rapidly
increasing user population, and a variety of novel features.

Most of the people we hire in this area are for our 'Software Engineer'
position, but we also have some specialized software engineering positions
available. Please see www.google.com/support/jobs for more details.

Naomi Devlin - naomi at google.com

~Jay

--