dual boot hell!

mike enriquez thegeek at e-pebblecreek.com
Mon Jan 2 20:46:27 MST 2006

I live in dual boot hell? Sure I am a newbie but this has got to get better with time so I think!
I have xp pro running  then I installed Mandriva 2006 in a clean partition.
Everything went well but when I rebooted I got nothing but zeros and one across my monitor screen.
I don't know what I did wrong? To get my computer running I had to use the xp recovery console and run "FXMBR" but I cannot
get to my Mandriva 2006 partition.
Can anyone on the list give some insights on what to do when you install a dual boot computer.
Thanks
Mike Enriquez newbie