PostgreSQL enthusiasts.

Trent Shipley tshipley at deru.com
Mon Jan 2 14:46:30 MST 2006

To discuss and praise PostgreSQL, Tony Wasson and I will be meet, starting at
Thursday, 2006-01-05 18:30 -7GMT at the Lux Coffeebar (see below).  (You
will, unfortunately, have to choose between the PLUG Developer meeting and
the PostgreSQL coffee.)

If you are a PostgreSQL professional or enthusiast please join us.  If you
think you might want to be a PostgreSQL user or are just Postgres curious
please join us.

We will also discuss the prospects for forming a database group compared to a
FOSS database group compared to a PostgreSQL group.

----

Lux Coffeebar
Address: 4404 N Central Ave # 1, Phoenix, AZ 85012
Phone:  (602) 266-6469

Open: Mon.-Sat. 07:00-22:00 -7GMT

See also:
http://www.postgresql.org/