Installfest -- Saturday, Feb 25, 10AM-4PM

Erik Bixby erik.bixby at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 12:57:43 MST 2006

"Dennis said he won't be able to make it to the Installfest until very
late.  Dennis is highly instrumental during Installfest, and right now
I'm counting two or three RSVP's.  I will need a bit more help from
volunteers."

I plan on being there, equipment in tow.  On time, if we're real lucky...
-Erik