OT: firefox on win2k crashing a lot

Donn dlshumway at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 14:04:10 MST 2006

I use Firefox 1.5.0.1 on my WIn2k PC at work. I use it for everything,
including running Oracle Applications (not for the timid) and using gmail
(which I am writing this on). I suggest you delete your profile, uninstall
the program and resinstall it (start from scratch). Most problems I have
seen are caused by incompatible extensions or profile settings gone wrong.

--
Donn
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."