OT: firefox on win2k crashing a lot

Judd Pickell pickell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 13:34:03 MST 2006

I have been using Firefox on a win2k machine since 1.0, and outside of the
memory usage, I have yet to have it fail during all day usage. Could it
possibly be the users permissions on the machine? (not sure if you are admin
on your box or not). I hope that profile thing works for you. Oh and I
should probably mention that I quite a few of the developer extensions (and
more than a few themes) installed as well.

Sincerely,
Judd Pickell