uninstall red hat enterprise?

Cat Chapman koolkat2500 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 17:56:09 MST 2006

If you're dual-booting with Windows you could always use PartitionMagic.
It's pretty expensive, but you can find it on any filesharing service if
you're into that sort of thing. PMagic works great. Just format the
partition/drive that has RedHat on it and you're good.
But if Lilo/Grub's config was on RedHat's drive, that's another story...

-Cat