Phoenix Tech Jobs

Matt Shepard matt at geekner.net
Sat Feb 18 10:28:28 MST 2006

Hi, I recently moved down to phoenix and enrolled in Mesa Community
College, I was at the last east side meeting and look forward to
attending the next one.

Anyways, the problem I face isn't a linux one, I need to find a job. :)
I need a part time job where I can work any day except tuesday and
thursday (for class). I have worked for several years as a computer tech
in Payson Arizona, and recently as a network tech at a small ISP there.
I can support users in most versions of windows and troubleshoot
hardware/software/network problems, I am also good with telephone-based
support.

Since the job market is so different here, can anyone give me any tips
on what kind of job to look for, where are some good places to apply
(preferably in the Mesa/Tempe area), or any other info I should know.

Thanks in advance!

-Matt Shepard
matt at geekner.net