Looking for work

Jerry Davis jdawgaz at cox.net
Sat Feb 18 22:39:29 MST 2006

On Saturday 18 February 2006 11:07 am, Matt Shepard wrote:
> Note: I tried sending this before with the title "Phoenix Tech Jobs" im
> guessing spamassasin ate it.
>
> Hi, I recently moved down to phoenix and enrolled in Mesa Community
> College, I was at the last east side meeting and look forward to
> attending the next one.
>
> Anyways, the problem I face isn't a linux one, I need to find a job. :)
> I need a part time job where I can work any day except tuesday and
> thursday (for class). I have worked for several years as a computer tech
> in Payson Arizona, and recently as a network tech at a small ISP there.
> I can support users in most versions of windows and troubleshoot
> hardware/software/network problems, I am also good with telephone-based
> support.
>
> Since the job market is so different here, can anyone give me any tips
> on what kind of job to look for, where are some good places to apply
> (preferably in the Mesa/Tempe area), or any other info I should know.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> -Matt Shepard

Matt,

Try google, they are hiring.

Also put together a resume, and put it on Jobing.com
That's how I got my job here. You will have a better time of getting a job as
you are actually here, I was out of state.

Also I will ask around the office, to see if they need an intern.

I assume you are an undergrad?
Anyway put together a resume and send it to me, and I will see what is
available at my work.

Good Luck,
Jerry
Jerry

Hobbit Name: Pimpernel Loamsdown
Registered Linux User: 275424

This email's random fortune: Populus vult decipi.
	[The people like to be deceived.]