Active Directory and Kerberos authentication - Help?! (fwd)

Bryan.ONeal at asu.edu Bryan.ONeal at asu.edu
Wed Feb 15 18:05:52 MST 2006

Windows server gives Event ID 537
Logon Failure
	Reason:    	An error occurred during logon
	User Name:
	Doamin:
	Logon Type:	3
	Logon Process:	Authz
	Authentication Package:	Kerberos
	Workstation Name: (Windows Server Name)
	Status Code:	0xC000005E
	Substatus Code:	0x0
	Caller User Name: (Windows Server Name)$
	Caller Domain:	CORNERSTONE
	Caller Login ID:(0x0.0x3E7)
	Caller Process ID:1260
	Transited Services:	-