Who all is going to SCaLE 4x?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Feb 13 03:37:55 MST 2006

Am 03. Feb, 2006 schwätzte Michael R. Crusoe so:

> Looks to be a nice little two day conference with a _very_ interesting
> "Government Workshop on ODF" the Friday before.

Did you make that?

> Anybody else going? If so we should meet up for drinks at the Friday nigh
> social. Otherwise I'll mostly be on the exhibition floor representing the
> League of Professional System Administrators (LOPSA) at their booth.

How'd it go? Anybody got reviews for us? Anyone want to do reviews at
upcoming meetings? West side in a couple of weeks and east side in a month
both have room for a review.

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  "If I want my children to work hard, I better be the hardest working
#  person they've ever met. If I want the children to be nice, I better
#  be the kindest human being they've ever met." -- Rafe Esquith