plug] Who all is going to SCaLE 4x?

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Mon Feb 13 03:31:20 MST 2006

Am 10. Feb, 2006 schwätzte R P Herrold so:

> On Sun, 5 Feb 2006, der.hans wrote:
>
>>> I'll be running the CACert ( http://www.cacert.org/ ) booth -- which
>>
>> Does CACert still require gov't issued IDs to participate?
>
> I would have to read the fine print, but that is my preferred source - the
> information is not copied, just displayed to the a assurer, and so identify
> theft issues are nil.

It's not identity theft that I'm worried about. I don't want to auth my
gov't recognized name.

I also need to be able to auth role accounts. Some are roles that will be
different faces of me. Some are roles that might have other bodies
inserted into them.

For instance, I'm the chairman of PLUG, but it's certainly likely that
someone else will fill that role at some point and I wasn't the first one
anyway.

Not bagging on CACert, just pointing out things that I think it doesn't
cover.  Please inform me that I'm incorrect and that CACert does
everything I want including bake me fresh bread! :)

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  If you're not learning, you're not living. - der.hans