apt-get not working getting an error installing just about any package

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Feb 12 22:24:11 MST 2006

Am 12. Feb, 2006 schwätzte Jim B so:

> What would the most straight forward way under my current Debian system to
> upgrade to sarge?

Set all your sources to stable.

apt-get update
apt-get updgrade

That *should* work. The responses from Ted T'so make me think it should
work even with the problems you're seeing.

If it doesn't work at that point research the e2fsprogs bugs more and look
at the bug reports for the other package Ted mentioned.

ciao,

der.hans