xine

Dan Lund situationalawareness at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 02:09:23 MST 2006

I meant identical to a normal logon, not identical to a plain "su".
Obviously "su" is different, because your not taking the environment
of the userid your changing to without the dash.

--Dan

--
To exercise power costs effort and demands courage. That is why so
many fail to assert rights to which they are perfectly entitled -