Slightly Off Topic : Windows Imaging

Derek Neighbors derek at gnue.org
Fri Feb 10 15:52:34 MST 2006

I am curious what people out there are using for Windows Desktop
Imaging.  We sadly still have about 25 windows desktops to support (we
are halfway off the evil empire).  One issue is that Windows degrades so
quickly that it becomes easier to re-install every few months than try
to support the craziness that ensues.  We have been looking at something
like Ghost, but aren't much impressed.  Someone mentioned G4U which
looks promising, but it would be great to hear what others are using.

--
Derek