1st Phoenix BSD... MythTV

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Feb 9 01:23:12 MST 2006

Am 08. Feb, 2006 schwätzte Craig Meyer so:

> I am a MythTV user in central Wisconsin. Although I am not a developer I am
> quite experienced at setup and administration. I have done several Myth
> presentations for the Madison and Fond du Lac linux users group. If I find a
> decent job I may move to your community inside of a few months.

Let me know if you want to do a presentation on Myth for us when you get
here :).

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  "The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and
#  write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." -- Alvin Toffler