got hsi working

Jonathan Claxton jzc at globalcrossing.net
Mon Feb 6 17:13:43 MST 2006

Ok.. I just looked at the headers for this email that you sent and it
shows that it is comming in just fine from cox.net. This means that you
are using smtp.west.cox.net or .east. correctly. BTW, sending emails from
cox.net DOES NOT REQUIRE a password.

Now.. as for the getting the email... did you get your password for
bmike at cox.net mail account? Welp... call cox's HSI tech support, and
they will tell ya.

Now to get the email from cox.net, one uses mail.west.cox.net or .east.
and pop it.

I got my evolution client working just fine using the above settings.