OT: web design and screen resolution

Scott Barber scott at barberfam.com
Mon Feb 6 10:03:18 MST 2006

I agree with Siri. I've been doing web development for years and I use /
recommend the "Zeldman Philosophy" and use the website alistapart.com.

If you do ANY webdesign, buy this book now!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0735712018/ref=nosim/002-2081165-0690406?n=283155

In essence: It's all about using web standards for your website.

Some links to help:
http://www.alistapart.com/comments/flexiblelayouts/?page=7
http://www.zeldman.com/dwws/

My 2 cents