PLUG member map available

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Sun Feb 5 19:18:01 MST 2006

Am 05. Feb, 2006 schwätzte Alan Dayley so:

> With Kevin's help I have successfully wrapped his Google map of PLUG
> members in the website.  You will find a new menu item "User Map" just
> below "About PLUG".  The direct URL is
> http://plug.phoenix.az.us/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=36

Thank you Alan and Kevin for working together to get the map moved over to
the PLUG web site!!!

For fun step out a few levels and see people from off the map :).

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators! https://LOPSA.org/
#  Passwords are like underwear. You don't share them, you don't hang them on
#  your monitor, or under your keyboard, you don't email them, or put them on
#  a web site, and you must change them very often. -- Unknown