1st Phoenix BSD User Group Meeting

Technomage technomage-hawke at cox.net
Sun Feb 5 13:19:24 MST 2006

A piece of info is missing: the address of the location of the meeting.

also, I happen to be a relatively new user to BSD (I am starting to use BSD
3.8 on some sparc hardware I picked up from a fellow plugger as a firewall
appliance). got some help in that regard from a BSD 'expert' that lives back
in Kansas.

There are a couple of places you guys can meet as well. one is close to me
(75th + indianschool rd) called the Canton Dragon Restaurant. Tuesdays are
typically their slowest night. they have good food and reasonable prices.
another would be the denny's at I-17 and Dunlap. there are others, but I
can't think of them right away.

TMH