swing / mysql / jdbc search question

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 5 10:01:41 MST 2006

Hi Bryan,

  I have not gotten an answer yet.  I think to make this clearer would be -

  How do I bind a Swing component to MySql?  I know this can be done in NetBeans.
  What I was looking for is code examples so I can do this by hand to learn.

  I have dropped this for now.  I am working on the Java Cert and then I will get back to this.

  Thanks a bunch,
  Keith

  Message: 2