SVG

Joshua Zeidner jjzeidner at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 00:01:58 MST 2006

Ted,

 I caught some of your speech at the last SCALE.  Very cool stuff.  I didn't
know you were a Phoenician( that is until D
Ulhman<http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/past/2005/speakers/speakers_uhlman.php>mentioned
he had a meeting with you ).  I have spent some time with SVG
using Apache Batik.  I have played with Inkscape, its a nice package.  What
do you see for the future of SVG given Adobe's aquisition of Macromedia?
How will this change SVGs role in internet and desktop apps?  Do you see it
as a replacement for Flash?  Do you see a demand for commercial apps based
in SVG?  What is the current state of SVG for Mozilla?

 Any level of comment would be most appreciated.  Thanks.

Cheers, Josh Zeidner

skype: joshzeidner