test

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sat Feb 4 15:34:26 MST 2006

On Sat, 2006-02-04 at 14:52 -0700, Gene Holmerud wrote:
> I didn't get any either this morning on cox.net, except the test I sent
> myself from gmail.com.  So it must be just a slow day, even for SPAM

----
I have to laugh - a lot of people judge whether their email is working
on the amount of spam they are getting  ;-)

I have had customers who after I installed greylisting, updated
spamassassin & mailscanner, don't get any spam and think their email is
broken.

Email is love - spam therefore in a sense, satisfies our desire to be
noticed...no spam...no love.

Craig