OT - CSE 423 Capstone Design Project resources

Dragos Neagu dragos.neagu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 14:38:20 MST 2006

(Apologies to those on asulug as well)
I was just wondering if there are any resources that we can use for
our capstone design project.  Perhaps, a storage or cvs account, or
anything that would help 5 team members and some industry mentors
collaborate :-)

I have my own web server, but I'm open to any ideas (and a backup plan ;-)

Thanks in advance.
--
-Dragos Neagu <><
"If I have been able to see farther, it was only because I stood on