configuring cisco catalyst 4500

Randy Melder randymelder at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 20:09:16 MST 2006

Make sure your ethernet adapters on your PCs are set to fixed 100mb/full
duplex. Then set the ports to the same. Your problem could be in the
auto-negotiation.

Also, make sure that you do a manual "no shutdown" on the ports you want.

When you plug in the cables, do you have green ports or amber?

; ) .randy

http://spindomains.us/