PLUG site incident last night

Jay jay at kinetic.org
Thu Dec 28 12:07:41 MST 2006

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006, Alan Dayley wrote:

> I agree with Derek completely.  They have offered space but we (meaning
> I) have not implemented use of it yet.  This is a major point of the
> website development effort currently under way.

Additionally, Edgeos has offered a free account on our system for PLUG to
perform automated recurring vulnerability assessments. This would allow
you to easily scan and find the security threats on the system - and fix
them - before it is compromised. Alas, PLUG never took us up on this offer
either. The offer still stands.

--
~Jay