Replacement Router Firmware

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Thu Dec 28 02:05:24 MST 2006

Am 28. Dec, 2006 schwätzte David Bendit so:

> I've been using DD-WRT on my routers for over a year now, and I just
> love it. It's full-featured, easy to set up and use, and very stable.
> From what I can tell (I haven't worked much with HyperWRT, OpenWRT,
> etc.), it seems the easiest to use of them all. It's meant to be able
> to be used without touching a command line, and the browser
> interface, which was overhauled a few months back, is really
> intuitive and well-documented. If you want to get into the command
> line, though, the option's there, and every setting available from
> the web interface can be set through the CLI, plus many other
> settings, installable programs, etc.

Can each of the ports on the WRT be on a different network?

If so, can that be adminned via the web interface?

Can the uplink have multiple IPs? Can that be adminned via the web
interface?

ciao,

der.hans
#  Join the League of Professional System Administrators  https://LOPSA.org/
#  I chose to use the kernel sources as my documentation.  ;-)
#  -- Kevin Buettner