Replacement Router Firmware

Dazed_75 lthielster at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 17:18:08 MST 2006

I wonder if people could comment on their experience with raplacement
firmware for a router.  Specifically for a Linksys WRT54GL since that is
what some friends have and I have ordered.  The little experience any of us
have is with Thibor's HyperWRT but I know there are others such as DD-WRT
and openWRT.  I would love to hear from those of you with experience in
theis area; especially with regard to the differences between the available
choices in terms of features, ease of use, documentation, and reliability.

and those who matter don't mind.  - Dr. Seuss